Friday, February 10, 2012

All kind of shoes girls always need!

SHOES, SHOES, SHOES! I know we all love them! If I'm ever in a mall you can find me right next to the shoes. I'm in love with shoes no body go's for, there eye popping colors, make a boring outfit in to something interesting!
If I have to go to a thrift shop to find a one of a kind shoe, oh girl I'll be there in 1 . 2 mins!

FLOWER PRINTS
-----------------------
Ok so shoes with flower print is one of my favorites, they really bring more glam to your legs and your outfit, now your all like flower print really? Wait till you see the photos below. They will never go out on style they will stay the same, so I think you'll be seeing me with flower print shoes till. Can't walk any more..

TWO COLORED SHOES
---------------------------
I really love when a shoe has a little more then one color. Now we all know about the Red Bottom shoes, but who has all that money to go out and buy them, now for a girl my age I know I don't. So I like to look for a eye popping color that will never get old. See that's the thing with me. I tend to go for what ever go's out of style. Ok so blue on dark blue peek tow shoes are one of my favorites as well, there really bright and fun.


VINTAGE SHOES
---------------------
Ok so your not going to want to get me started on vintage shoes, there to die for, there 40s n 20s n 70s shoes are better then today's shoes, I talking about high heels! There really cute and classy, there shoes has bows, and glitter, and really popping loving stuff.. Now I been looking for the right pair of vintage shoes from the 50s, if you ever seen there shows oh Man your miss out.


There many more kind of high heeling loving shoes I wanna talk about, but that's it for today! I hoped you all liked what got for you! So please Follow, Comment And Rate!

Photos for the following looks are below.

Thanks,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment